Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's a girl!

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.

Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands.

How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them!

He will not be put to shame when he confronts his accusers at the city gates.

Psalm 127:3-5


I’m sure David knew what he was talking about when he wrote that psalm!


first profile photo of our new baby girl...13 weeks (was she sucking her thumb?)

We are indeed having our fourth child in about 22 week’s time. We’ve known for a very long time but I think it is more appropriate for me to write about her now that I can post some of her first photos.


first photo of her feet...18 weeks

Just in case any of my other three kids read this blog sometime in the future I would like to say, please don’t get jealous. To Kiko, I think blogging wasn’t hot then yet. It wasn’t as easy to create your own page back then. To Chichay and Yaya, please forgive daddy as he was too busy then to take time to write anything at all when you were still in your mom’s womb. Just remember I love you all!


her four chambered beating heart...18 weeks

The technology has greatly improved which made it much easier for not so tech savvy dads like me to start our own page.

I just would like to say how blessed I am to be gifted with another child! Praise God indeed!


more defined facial features...profile photo at 18 weeks

Now, what should we name her?

No comments: