Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Foggy Brisbane Morning

I find fog fascinating. To be more specific, I find a foggy morning in Brisbane really fascinating. It doesn’t very much happen in the Philippines where I originally come from (if at all). That is why when it occurs I try to enjoy its brief appearing as much as I can. I can’t help but feel disappointed once it’s gone. I always wish it would last longer.

i took a picture...it lasts longer


A foggy Brisbane morning makes me feel like I’ve been transported to another place. Seeing my surroundings covered in some cloudlike element changes the whole feel of where I live. The landscape seems more mysterious (thanks to my diet of Hollywood thrillers), mysterious and calming at the same time. It’s just plain weird! I’m just weird!



compare and contrast (foggy)



compare and contrast (not foggy)

No comments: