Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cute's Blogger Award - 10 random Food Habits


I would like to thank Laura of Amazing Thirty Something for this award.
My apologies...it took me more than a month to accept this...but thank you so much!
I am, by the way, slowly running out of "random" things after being tagged in various networking sites. Anyway, I decided to focus only on my "food" habits

Here are the rules of this award:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.3. Blogger that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

Here are the 10 Random Facts/Habits About Me:
1. I like soy in my coffee...but no sugar.
2. I don't dunk bread/donut/biscuit/or any other pastry in my coffee...i hate the texture of wet, soggy bread/donut/biscuit/or any other pastry.
3. I think Starbucks is overrated...there are plenty of better ones out there. Go explore!
4. I want my ulam on the side not on top of my rice...I do not like Toppings...
5. I have big breakfasts on Saturdays.6. Fresh bread or chocolates? Fresh bread anytime!7. Airline food can be good!8. Filipino ice creams are much better than Haagen Dazs.
9. I use stock cubes!
10. I like leche flan made from condensed and evaporated milk.

Here's the next 10:
1. Thennie
2. Jim
3. Joh
4. Sheila
5. Desh
6. Lourdes
7. Merla
8. Nette
9. Charm
10. Lawrence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uyy first of many awards to follow!?? :) so, ako ba yung Jim dito? :D

The Beancounter said...

Yes Jim/Dom it's you kaya you better start blogging in between looking after your children!